stopping tomorrow!!!!

Hi There,

I am planning to quit as of tomorrow morning and i've chosen cold turkey. It's not my first attempt or even my second or third, but i'm determined. It's nice to know that this place exists for when i have all those horrible side effects [ the leg cramps and lack of sleep are the worst]. Well that's about it, I'm finishing up my cigs tonight and waking up fresh tomorrow

10 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Welcome Tracey, post tomorrow on how you're doing ;)

• thank you - know it's going to be an uphill struggle but will be pushing all boundaries for success

• Good luck Tracey I am on my millionth day one today, it's not been to bad, but I am more determined then ever this time. Hope you have a good day :)

• Welcome Tracy! We've all been at day 1 many times but this is the one for you ;)

• lol loved the quote. I am def not a loser. I have my whole first week of distraction planned out from the minute i rise to bedtime. I ill kick this addiction before it kicks me. Thanks for the words haha

• Good luck Tracey I am on my millionth day one today, it's not been to bad, but I am more determined then ever this time. Hope you have a good day :)

thank you. i am dreading the next few weeks but will survive

• Welcome to the forum Tracey and good luck! :)

Try not to dread those first few weeks. I'm sure I made my quit much harder than it needed to be because I started with negative thoughts.

You CAN do this and it can be a great experience too :D

Here if you need anything.

Sarah Lou x

• thank you. i am dreading the next few weeks but will survive

And survive you will, made me think of the Gloria Gaynor song, I will Survive. the lyrics could be applied to nicotine addiction...

• Good luck today! One hour at a time - slow and steady wins the race. Come on here as often as you need too, even if it's just to vent

• me too!

Going for acupuncture at 1pm tomorrow then throwing all the booze and cigs out - may even throw the coffee too:eek:! Had enough of all these chemicals altering my life for so long. So glad i found this site hope we can keep each other going. Good luck everyone:)

You may also like...