No Smoking Day
2,646 members31,358 posts

Lost count

I lost count which day it is. Also, does having 1 siggie (or half of it) count as starting over - it made me so sick to the stomach I never want to start again:eek:.

This was most probably a blessing in disguise as I constantly wanted to smoke just that last one - you know that feeling. However, after being sick for an hour I'm cured from wanting to have just that last one - this makes quitting so much easier.;)

4 Replies
oldestnewest

Not wanting or needing a smoke the whole day so far!

Apparently today is Day 12 (minus 1 for yesterday's blip on the radar).

Obviously it's entirely up to you, but for what it's worth I'd go back to day 1.

Again just my 2p but my quit started when I stubbed my last fag out - 11:30-ish PM on 10/12/12, up to that point I was a smoker, from then I wasn't.

If I had one now, then I'd go back to day 1 'cos *I* couldn't say I'd been 20 weeks smoke free, except for that time I got angry/drunk/stressed or whatever.

Well, i am very proud of you. I saw how you did yesterday. You did not even smoke when I did. Which is why Im quitting again. I dont like smoking alone, and kissing an ashtray is not much fun either.

You did so good and I messed it up, and I am very sorry for that. Well done on coming this far!

You may also like...