Dreams

Havn't posted for a while, but its been just over 18mnths quit for me.

I had a vivid dream last night that I started smoking again, I don't know what prompted it, it just happened out the blue. I awoke with a horrible taste in my mouth and feeling of disgust. For a brief instant I had to convince myself it was all a dream.

Strange how this happens, I also get the occasional "I could go a drag on a fag" moments, those moments are quickly quashed.

I just keep reminding myself why I quit (mostly for health and wealth).

How repulsive the smell of cigarettes can be and that I never want to smell that way again.

Anyway, hope everyones quit is going well. Seeya for now :D

1 Reply

oldestnewest
  • Havn't posted for a while, but its been just over 18mnths quit for me.

I had a vivid dream last night that I started smoking again, I don't know what prompted it, it just happened out the blue. I awoke with a horrible taste in my mouth and feeling of disgust. For a brief instant I had to convince myself it was all a dream.

Strange how this happens, I also get the occasional "I could go a drag on a fag" moments, those moments are quickly quashed.

I just keep reminding myself why I quit (mostly for health and wealth).

How repulsive the smell of cigarettes can be and that I never want to smell that way again.

Anyway, hope everyones quit is going well. Seeya for now :D

Well done Jimmer! Glad to see that you're plodding along just fine after 18 months. I'm lucky enough not to have suffered with many of those dreams, but I did have one a few weeks back and was convinced I'd smoked when I woke up :o It's great to see posts from you experienced ex-smokers, as it keeps me on the straight and narrow! :)

Thanks for dropping by!

You may also like...