No Smoking Day
2,855 members31,496 posts

made it in to my 2nd day!

Well i have made my 2nd day!! :D And it was my 1st day being at work all day and not smoking found it no problem!! WOOOHOOOO!

:cool:

10 Replies
oldestnewest

That's brilliant Mols, well done :D

Well done! As each day passes things will get even better!

That's excellent, well done!

Getting through a day at work without smoking is another landmark victory to strike off the list :)

Keep at it, all these things add up and before you know it you've managed all sorts of things absolutely fine without a cigarette, things you were probably dreading!

Thanks people! :D

Well done Mols, keep it going, you are doing just great!:)

Congrads Mols bud keep at it from small acorns big trees will grow

Mols

Way to go my love :). Well done.

Fi x

can anyone comment on this ?

I have kept my patch on 2 times when am in my bed and man the dreams are MENTAL!!! think it may be best to take it off tonight ha!!:p

can anyone comment on this ?

I have kept my patch on 2 times when am in my bed and man the dreams are MENTAL!!! think it may be best to take it off tonight ha!!:p

I used patches, and yes you *will* get strange dreams if you go to sleep with it on!! It took a few weeks to kick in for me, but when it did it was flipping scary and I didn't sleep for longer than an hour at a time if I was lucky. :eek:

Would definitely recommend taking it off at night - you didn't smoke in your sleep so you don't need a patch then either!!

I like the dreams too, it gives me something to talk about with the other half :D

although the past 2 nights have involved spiders :eek:, my dreams are adventurous and are like movies. Maybe I will sell one of my ideas to steven speilberg :p

You may also like...