An Impromptu Day Two!

Well, my last cig was at 6pm last night.

I hadn't planned on it being my last - It just was!

It was too cold and I was just too lazy to go and get another pack. So I thought I'll play a game with my head and pretend I'm flying to California on a plane. 12 Hours no smoking - I've done it before.... if you're on a plane that's that! Your choice to smoke is taken away....

12 Hours passed & I thought, ok lets just do another 12 to make it a full day.

And now here I am 6:18, 24 hours later - in day two!

Lets see how this goes!!!:o

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done showme, I think that way is a really good idea, I think I could do it that way, I would be travelling all the way around the work, how a bout Australia, that's a couple of days taken care of.:D

• Well done on day 2 thats fab :D im on day 2 also god it has been hard but i havent given in!!!! Finding that im snappy and short tempered alot:mad: Hope this passes soon.

• What a great way to think about it!!!

Keep up the good work and I think I'm about to become a frequent flyer!!!!

Thanks for the tip :)

• Well, my last cig was at 6pm last night.

I hadn't planned on it being my last - It just was!

It was too cold and I was just too lazy to go and get another pack. So I thought I'll play a game with my head and pretend I'm flying to California on a plane. 12 Hours no smoking - I've done it before.... if you're on a plane that's that! Your choice to smoke is taken away....

12 Hours passed & I thought, ok lets just do another 12 to make it a full day.

And now here I am 6:18, 24 hours later - in day two!

Lets see how this goes!!!:o

It certainly works. I arrived in NZ yesterday and pleased to say I didn't miss smoking at all. It was great to get off the plane and not have to rush outside for a cigarette

• It certainly works. I arrived in NZ yesterday and pleased to say I didn't miss smoking at all. It was great to get off the plane and not have to rush outside for a cigarette

Have a great time Una.xxx Keep us posted about what you are up to!:)

• It certainly works. I arrived in NZ yesterday and pleased to say I didn't miss smoking at all. It was great to get off the plane and not have to rush outside for a cigarette

Una

Hey didn't realise you we're away. Have a lovely, lovely time in NZ with your family. Enjoy:)

Fi x

You may also like...