No smoking for me on hols yeah!!

Hi guys, if anyone had read my last thread from month 1 they would remember that I was a bit worried about going on my hols with smokers, but I have to say I made it without a puff!! YEAH,

I even stayed in a smokers house and I have to say that the smell of stale smoke really made me all the more determined to never go back on them> Now I am thinking about stopping the champix but dont want to jump the gun, anyone any thoughts??

2 Replies

oldestnewest
  • :) well done thats a great achievement having your first holiday as a none smoker and especially staying in a smokers house :eek:

i know when i went to my mates place last year it stunk and made me feel really sick

im sure someone wilbe along to advise you with the champix side

• Hi Sabfrench

Well done on your first non smoking holiday - I'm sure it's the first of many :D

Personally I'd say don't rush to get off the Champix early - it's designed as a 12 week course so that you're in a stronger place when you stop taking them. I was desperate to come off them early but stuck it out to 11 weeks and was glad I did in the end as I had a fair few wobbly days just after I hit the 2 month mark. If you're feeling OK on them carry on for a bit :)

You may also like...