I am back - nope

I have started again and have learnt by mistakes made with the last quit i.e. alcohol and stress / upset leading to me reaching for the smokes. Did they help me in any way? NO - THEY MADE ME FEEL TEN TIMES WORSE.

I am adopting the NOPE technique and am also just going to use the patches for two weeks and then nothing as I want to get the nicotine out of my body ASAP as I have been reading about patches leaving you in a certain amount of withdrawel all the time so the sooner I can get off them the better.

I feel very positive that I am going to succeed - this will not beat me, I am stronger than the nicodemon

14 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Way too go Dottie girl :D you will do this , besta luck and one day at a time eh xx

• Excellent! You can do it! Keep that spirit going and learn from past experience.:)

• Well done Dottie, you can do this hun,everyone is cheering you on.

Love Joan x

• Well done for getting back to your quit Dottie!

We'll be routing for you all the way.

Alex.

• Well done Dottie

Your attitude seems to be spot on, and that will get you a long way along the quit road.

Good luck and enjoy the journey :D

• Yes Dottie, so happy that you're quitting again :) You are stronger than that death stick - you can do it :)

We're all in this together,

Denise :)

• :):)Thanks for all the lovely messages of support.

I can honestly say that the only time I even think about smoking is when I pop in here to read posts and to post!!!!

I am getting my mojo back:)

Thanks everyone and well done to one and all - we can do this together.

This forum is totally amazing and has really helped me

• Well done Dottie !

You have loads of support on the forum .. You'll be fine :)

• welcome back Dottie, we kept your seat warm for you lol......nice to see you back:D

• Thanks Shojam - how are things with you?

I am not even thinking about smoking this time - it is really bizarre, its like enough is enough and time to move on now?

xx

• Hi Dottie, So glad you are back on track hun.

Thats just as I feel about this quit not evening thinking about smoking, just getting on with life, with a few extra pounds in my purse.

Well done Dottie.

Joan xx

• Thanks Shojam - how are things with you?

I am not even thinking about smoking this time - it is really bizarre, its like enough is enough and time to move on now?

xx

I'm good thanks. I have had a hectic couple of weeks so haven't posted much, still lurking though :eek:. Still have thoughts of smoking( don't tell Capitan):eek:. Looking forward to month 4 and longer bike rides :D

• I am pleased to hear that you are doing so well, you go girl:)

• well done for doing it again! just think, if your quitting again then quitting wasnt that bad in the first place! ;)

im doing the same, except with quick mist, i found after a week i was forgetting i even used it last time!! so im just going to faze it out. good luck and do update your progress please :D xx

You may also like...