Got rid of ecig,am I really drug free?!

I stopped using e cig a couple of days ago,didn't plan it, ( which I think worked out well )just had a bad hangover.I get drunk so easy now,used to be able to have a few wines,now a couple am all over the place,WTF?.Anyway back to the subject,was so badly hungover I couldn't even face the e cig,would of made me sick.So after learning that I can no longer drink like I am 20 ( am 35 ),I don't even want to use the e cig.I was beginning to worry as I didn't want to be using the damn thing this long.So in a weird way a terrible hanover has got me off the damn thing,woo who.Now am off the booze for a month while I loose the stone I have put one.Food tastes so good now though,I am hungry all the time!

Hope you are all doing well in month 3 x x x

5 Replies
oldestnewest

Way to go mumi76!!! Good job.Food does taste SO MUCH better now, doesn't it?? I look forward to eating and find myself eating spicier foods than when I smoked. Keep up the great job and lay off the party hat now...LOL ppat

It sounds pretty much like you're drug free to me. Well done!!!

Alex.

well done

well done getting off the e cig. tried myself a week or so ago and failed. will try again soon . let us know how you are doing.

did you go on the low or no nicotines ones pfaber?

hey there

i tried the zero nic and i was not bad just kind of seemed pointless. i will make another attempt soon. good on you for being drug free a real accomplishment. well done.

You may also like...