Well here I am on Day 9 and something very unusual happened today, I actually got some good news (for a change :rolleyes:). But the weird thing is, it made me feel like a cigarette? Huh? And it was the first really bad craving I've had in my quit this time round. Maybe it was because I wanted to celebrate, and in the past the first thing I would have done would have been to light up? Or maybe its because I am so used to bad things happening I am hardened to them and don't know how to cope when good things happen? I will never understand myself :confused: Anyway I didn't smoke and the urge has gone now. And I got some not so good news to counterbalance the good news so back to normal I guess :( If I ever work out what 'normal' is.

Hope you are all having a good day :D

Zoe xx

3 Replies

• Share the good news then :D Im glad that some things are going your way now hunny, maybe this is the start of something good for you.

Lillie xoxoxox

• Hi Lillie,

Well it wasn't much, but it will give me about £6 extra per week. :)

Zoe xx

• Hiya Zoe,

Great to hear you've had some good news :) Makes us all smile knowing you're smiling... Well done on hanging in there and staying strong, and you're right - this is the start so something good ;)

You may also like...