Still going despite a rotten day

Hi everyone,

Still smoke free, 4 days now :D

Have had the day from hell at work but didn't even think about asking for a ciggie. I know all to well it doesn't change anything but honestly never gave it a thought. I took myself off to a quiet place at lunch time as I was seriously ready to explode in anger and frustration. I was not nice to be around till about 7.30 this evening lol.

Despite everything that has been thrown at me today I can say with pride Today I Did Not Smoke :p

Bring on Day 5 :p

Gaynor

9 Replies

oldestnewest
  • You go girl :)

Well done Gaynor, it's great to get through a difficult day without reaching for a smoke.....we can do this can't we :)

Pip

• Good for you G. do whatever it takes, be the nastiest bugger in the world for a while, just don't light that fag and you'll be back to your normal lovely self.

• We certainly can Pip.

A non smoker would get through it without having a ciggie (doh) we just have to relearn to do the same. It wouldn't have made my c**p job any better lol.

Gaynor x

• Lol, I will do David. Being a grumpy mare is a small price to pay although those around me may disagree :eek:

I'll pop that money into your account now then ;)

Gaynor xx

• :) It's certainly a good day when, as a freshly turned ex smoker you can look upon a shite day as an ex smoker :confused:

I know what I mean ;) Hope you do too!

Well done, G :)

xx

• Loving it, Gaynor!

'Tis the only solution and every single quit that you have ever embarked upon you wanted you to quit.

Keep going, keep strong, keep kickin' da shit :eek:

• Thanks Pol, I know what you meant lol. Hope you are ok :D

Gaynor x

• Thanks Cav :D

Going to do all I can to stay strong and on the straight and narrow this time.

Gaynor x

• Hi everyone,

Have had the day from hell at work but didn't even think about asking for a ciggie.

Despite everything that has been thrown at me today I can say with pride Today I Did Not Smoke :p

Bring on Day 5 :p

Gaynor

way to go gaynor big fanfare trumpet for you :) if you can get through the tough moments it proves how strong you are already keep it up xxx

You may also like...