Have to confess I smoked

Sorry guys I have to confess I smoked. The first thing I thought about was I would have to come on here and tell you all. Then I realised I would have to tell my wife but most of all I will have to start all over again and stop again.

But the great thing was I woke up and realised it was only a dream or was it a nightmare. It was a relief to know I was only dreaming that I was smoking but it seemed so real.

I'm still a non smoker.

Jack

12 Replies

oldestnewest
  • You rascal :rolleyes:

Jackie

• You had me going for a minute there!

• I thought that might get you all going but it's true. I did dream that I was smoking and the first thing I thought of in my dream was telling you guys.:D

Jack

• Jack you teaser you put the sh..ts up me then, only for a moment though.:rolleyes:

• I love it:D:D:D

Jack

• I thought NO he couldnt have done after all this time. PHEW!! Jack im so glad you were dreaming. Put the sh**s up me to for a mo.

• Sorry guys I'm just trying to bring some light heartedness but I'm only telling the truth. :D

Jack

• Ha ha, good one Jack! I seriously thought something had gone terribly wrong there for a few moments.

Alex.

• Sorry guys I have to confess I smoked. The first thing I thought about was I would have to come on here and tell you all. Then I realised I would have to tell my wife but most of all I will have to start all over again and stop again.

But the great thing was I woke up and realised it was only a dream or was it a nightmare. It was a relief to know I was only dreaming that I was smoking but it seemed so real.

I'm still a non smoker.

Jack

Glad you did not smoke but I like the smoking dreams,hope they never go away for me.

• wow

Hi Jack,

I had just finished telling my son about the dream that I had last night which was exactly the same as yours, and when I woke up I was so relieved that it was a dream.

Dannyboy

• You're a bad boy Jack :D:D:D:D

• Had a fit when I first saw your post but so glad it was only a dream, I often dream I am still smoking, subconcious I think,,,,,,,,, still miss it at times but proud of us all

Dee

You may also like...