My reason - can you keep a secret?

Got to love the anonymity of the forum!

I'm giving up because I was having difficulty achieving and maintaining an erection. The Doc said giving up smoking would be the best thing I could do for this, although it might take a while to see a result.

Now I'm only (!!) 60 and not ready to give up on sex just yet - and neither is my wife.

Here's hoping it will have the desired effect.

And for all you young men out there who are currently quitting, there's another good reason for you. Don't wait till you're 60 as well!

9 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Keep it up :D

Good luck x

• Keep it up :D

Good luck x

Oh dear. It had to happen didn''t it! So sorry SteveB, there's always one isn't there? Well forgive her she's had a rotten day.:D

Seriously. Bit of a sobering reason that I'm certain all the lads on here are now worrying about.

Good for you, and best of luck with the quit

• Sorry Steve, thought you might appreciate the humour and yes as Dale said I have had a really sh.t day.

Hope your quit goes well, sincerely good luck x:)

• Good for you Steve. Hope your quit is going well and that 'normal service' will be resumed quickly. ;)

Gaynor x

• If that's not a good reason to quit, I don't know what is.

Let's see......smoking.......or sex........hmmmmmmm

It's a no brainer.

• Sorry Steve, thought you might appreciate the humour and yes as Dale said I have had a really sh.t day.

Hope your quit goes well, sincerely good luck x:)

Was only teasing Royal, hope you didn't think I was telling you off in anyway. Meant it to be funny, with hindsight :(. Sorry. Xxxx

• Morning all, Dale I may have been a bit insensitive - sorry Dave didnt mean to be mean x!!!!

Here's to a good day for everyone :)

• Sorry Steve, thought you might appreciate the humour and yes as Dale said I have had a really sh.t day. )

No worries Tracey - my sense of humour hasn't completely vanished and you made me grin!

• oh thank God Steve, worried I had offended you. Good luck with your quit, having a sense of humour in tact is a great start :)

You may also like...