Have a Read please-Natural Serotonin

Hi Guys and Gals

I have been doing more reading and found this site.....

ehow.com/how_5829858_quit-s...

I have read that a Natural Serotonin product can help with stopping so please have a look and take some advice and maybe all those who are about to quit or have already quit may find the vitamins and supplements they talk about a good idea. I already use extra multivits and now im going to buy the 5-htp also. Hopefully by taking these it will help with mood swings, cravings etc etc.

All i ask is that you read the link too.

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi Jo just read the link i would look more into it before committing to spending any money on those tablets i know im not a doctor but im sure that what the link claims is not true and also what the tablets are claiming to help with mmm sounds dodgy to me :eek:

regards Carol

• don't get ripped off

Hi Jo,

I suffered from depression during my quit and did a lot of reading and research on the reasons for the depression, and read all about serotonins, and I bought and used St Johns Wart after advise from my Doctor (very expensive) but I continued to read about natural products that can cause your body to naturally produce serotonin, and guess what I found? Do you remember the old saying "an apple a day keeps the Doctor away" yes the humble apple helps your body to produce serotonins and even better than the apple is a Bananna, so you guessed it, since I discovered this I eat a Bananna and an Apple every day, and I celebrate one comple year off the fags today 18th December 2010.

I have been doing more reading and found this site.....

ehow.com/how_5829858_quit-s...

I have read that a Natural Serotonin product can help with stopping so please have a look and take some advice and maybe all those who are about to quit or have already quit may find the vitamins and supplements they talk about a good idea. I already use extra multivits and now im going to buy the 5-htp also. Hopefully by taking these it will help with mood swings, cravings etc etc.

All i ask is that you read the link too.

• wow well done on reaching one year Danny :D:D thats brill news to read so Jo def look into it more before parting with your cash

• Hi Guys

Thanks for your input.

I will keep finding out things and let others decide what they want to do, as for me i have decided to give it a try and see what happens, that way i can input if i find they are any good. The main reason for the link was the Serotonin information as i know that the extra vitamins help and so does a SAD light too as i use one of those to wake me in the morning.

As Tesco say

"Every little helps"

Have a great weekend all.

You may also like...