One year today!!

Knock, knock please can I come into the penthouse?

I have waited a year to knock at this door and here I am :o

I'm not sure where the rest of the De Novo's are but I'm still here and 1 whole year quit today!!

(I was actually a year at 10pm last night but thought having a full day to celebrate was much better so have allocated today as my day to party!:eek:)

I can honestly say that without this forum I wouldn't be here knocking on the door.

I don't come on here much now a days but in the beginning I would read all the posts and get involved when I could.

I couldn't of done the first 6 months without the information and experiences on this forum!!

Thank you to everyone on here who may not even know that your posts got me to where I am today.

Time to party!! :cool:

16 Replies

oldestnewest
  • .... but I'm still here and 1 whole year quit today!!...

That's the most important part - CONGRATULATIONS :)

....(I was actually a year at 10pm last night but thought having a full day to celebrate was much better so have allocated today as my day to party!:eek:)

I'll drink to that...in fact, make mine a Becks in honour of your fantastic celebration :cool:

Cav

• Congrats!!! Makes me feel so much more positive seeing all the people making their way into the penthouse!

• CONGRATULATIONS BECKS

A fantastic achievement and what a great landmark to celebrate!!

I totally echo your comments on how much this forum helps. It's being a real lifeline for me.

I hope to meet you in the Penthouse in a year's time :).

Ed

• CONGRATULATIONS BECKS!

So proud of you and it helps so much to see people like you make to the penthouse! Can't wait to be there next year.

Great job!!!!

• Congratulations Becks :cool:

Bloomin' brilliant, what a journey it is getting here but it did get a lot easier didn't it? :)

*passes a glass of wine* - Its never to early to celebrate :)

Enjoy your day of smiles and celebrations. Its a wonderful milestone.

Hope we see more Novo's coming through the Penthouse doors too.

Pol x

• That's wonderful, congratulations!!!

I love the penthouse posts... can't wait to be doing mine in 10 months!

• Fantastic Becks

What's that Penthouse like then? Are the Ocoto's keeping it tidy for the De Novo's?

CONGRATULATIONS

:)

• congratulations becks!

• Well done Becks - it's quite a journey to get here, but so worth it

(Left some beers in the fridge)

• Hi Becks,

And well done on entering the Penthouse, and if you are like me you would never have beleived a year ago that you would be entering the penthouse. I am behind you and won't enter the penthouse untill 17th December so don't finish all the drink.

Dannyboy55

• Well done my fellow De Novo Becks!!

Save some room for me please :D

• Becks,

Congratulations on your one year quit, an enormous achievement, well done you.

Dee:)

• FAnsaticly well done Becks. Bet you feel a whole lot better for being a year weed free

• Big Well Done, hope you had a great time on your special day. Now you can say you have been stopped for over a year.

Jackie

• Great to see another hit the penthouse! Well done on one year quit!

• Congrats, Beck, welcome to the Penthouse!

You may also like...