One Year today - Go me!!!

Hi All

Its been a long time since i've visited but i had to pop in to say Hi and share the great news that i've reached the penthouse, 1 year today smoke free!!!

This time last year i made the best decision of my life and quit the evil weed!! A month earlier i had quit smoking marujuana, so i've really come a long way in the last year.

Last year i was a smoker, hated myself, hated my boyf and hated my job.

Now i'm smoke free, got rid of the fella and have an excellent new job.

I know that these things aren't due to me stopping smoking but taking the step of quitting changed my frame of mind and spurred me on to make some life changing decisions.

This forum was a HUGE help and i don't think i would've got by in those early days and weeks without having my cyber friends to turn to when i needed support.

I love the fact that i'm a non-smoker and am hugely proud of myself and anyone else who has beat (or attempted to beat) what is a nasty, horrible addiction!!

STAY STRONG and do it for yourself - because you're worth it!! :D:D

13 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Blast from the past there... well done Choco. It does feel good to make it one whole year doesnt it.

Many congrats and all the best.

• Well done u

• Well done - you are an inspiration to us all!!

• That's brilliant chocobunny, always good to hear from people sorting their life out!

Call in from time to time :D

• Well Done and thanks for coming back and telling us how your doing xx

• congratulations!

1 year!

that must feel good! :)

• I'm really looking forward to those big milestones,

You are so right to be feeling proud of yourself.

• One Year today,well done chocobunny.I cant wait to be able to say that.

Your a star and thanks for coming back to share it.:D

• Hi Chocco

Sooooooo lovely to hear from you I think of you alot. So pleased you got to your first year hope to make it myself this time. Lots and Lots of love Linda xxxxxxxxxxxxx

• Blast from the past there... well done Choco. It does feel good to make it one whole year doesnt it.

Many congrats and all the best.

Well done chocobunny, a great achievement, and Supervillain, a year, did i miss that when i was away,

Congratulations!!!

• Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh well done!!!!!!!!!

:D

wow, isnt it great????? i cant believe its a whole year, well done you!:cool:

• wll done that is brill all the best.

• Fantastic!

Such a great accomplishment HUH?? Well done chocobunny you deserve a BIG chocolate cake!

i165.photobucket.com/albums...

You may also like...