1. Bending down to pick up and empty that jam jar full of cigarette ends was giving me back-ache.
2. The folk ootside the pub smoking with me were winging too much about 'the good ol' days of having a fag wie their pint'.
3. The woman at the cig counter at asda automatically lifting '20 Mayfair' without asking what i wanted coz i wiz there all the time.
4. Being late for every appointment and from every lunch break coz i would just 'have one more'.
5. Having to talk to my nosy neighbour everytime i went ootside for a cig.
6. Mental stress of trying to work oot if i had enough money for my lunch as well as my cigs.
7. Hassle of having to make out to everyone that ma heavy smoking cough was actually unrelated to ma 20+ a day habit and that i must have caught a bug or something.
8. Having to go to the 24hour shop at midnight coz ma 10 cigs i had left 'might no do me to tomorrow'.
9. Constantly blaming the dog aboot the 'smell' of the car.
10. Knowing how much i wiz get ripped off after coming home fae abroad.
My serious list.
1. Health, wanna live longer than a midgie.
2. Family, wanna see them grow up and look after me when im old.
3. Money, wanna get that bouncy castle that ive been looking at for years in that shop window.
4. Love, wanna keep hold of my other half (Who else would wash my dirty pants?)
5. To be smoke free for good so i can help others break the dirty habit.
Seriously guys if i can do it anyone can. Just remember, the word 'impossible' has 'possible' in it.
Cheers for reading