Best Medicine is Laughter have one on ME

I find that laughing is a great healer and leveller so to post on here you have to just put a joke or a link to something funny no talk about ciggies or unhappiness just smile fodder so do your damdest and make us all laugh

heres my contribution

Yes Jack thats exatly what i meant LOL and I have decided that if you want people to look at your thread then you have to make the title something that will grab there attention like I have started smoking again and so long as its sad and diheartening it will get the most Hits what do you think

4 Replies

• You mean like this?

• Jack may i ask why you stopped using champix? sorry if this has been discussed before...

• Dont worry be happy

He stopped using champex cause after he stopped smoking the champex made him weak and he couldnt get the lid of the bottle

• ahh right I didnt really take notice of jacks age..I only wondered because champix made me really disorientated for about 5 weeks but touch wood it has been the only thing that has ever worked for me and believe me I have tried everything that NRT has to offer along with the terrible cold turkey route...

You may also like...