Cleaning Frenzy

Made it through day 2. Didn't think about cigs much through the day time, kept myself busy at work. BUT when five thirty hit, man I wanted a cigarette. So I went to the gym, then came home and proceeded to clean for 3 hours. It has kept my mind off it till now but those thoughts are creeping back again. Hay ho, I suppose I can just smile, take myself off to bed and be proud that I didn't smoke today.

Would like to say thanks for all the support I've had so far. Thanks for the invite to join April Showers, good luck to all you guys. And a big thanks to P. for a few more creative tips. I especially liked no. 2 ;). Hope you made it through day 2 too pal. :)

Helen x

6 Replies

• Hi heleng23, well done on your 2 days quit, your doing fantastic and keeping yourself busy is a great way to get through those craves, and now you will be ready for a good nights sleep and wake up refreshed, (if you need anywhere else to clean i could do with some extra hands at my house ha ha), keep up the great work its well worth it!

• thanks Tracy. I'll send the cleaning fairies your way lol!

• Hi heleng23...........I'll PM you my address and you can pop round here for 3 hrs whenever you feel like it. Ha ha ha. ;) ;) ;)

It really does help to keep busy, and you are doing sooo well, keep strong. Love J. x x x

• Hi Helen :D

Well done you on 2 days done that's great

You've been very busy and that really helps, I hope you had a good nights sleep and are ready to face your 3rd smoke free day

Be very proud of yourself

Marg xxxxxxxx

• Well done, hang in there the 1st week is usually a bit of an endurance.

Before you know it though you'll be racking up the months and enjoying your new smoke free life!

All the best

• Woohoo!

Hey, well done Helen!

One extra tip, if you haven't already done this, is to get some febreze (the lavender one is especially nice...err I am a guy, really) and get that home smelling extra fresh and non-smokery (have I just invented a new adjective? :p). Although by the sounds of it, you have got the place nice and ship-shape (and Bristol fashion).

Well done quit pal, hey b4 we know it we'll be in the second week. Keep it up, you're doing great.

You may also like...