ha! take THAT day one!

Coz i made it to day 2!

All the usual symptons today, indigestion, over abundance of saliva, a mettalic taste in my mouth..

all signs that im one step closer to acheiving my goal :)

I'm quite comfortable with the fact im no longer a smoker, i got to work early again this morning which is my usual routine when i want a couple of smokes before the day kicks off, i parked the bike, stood on the car park and said "no chance" and wandered off to the office, had a cup of coffee and a big smile :)

and then logged into here, thank you to all of you who posted your messages of support and helped me get into Day 2, i hope everyone else from yesterday made it through too

show of hands from the Day 1 people?

10 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done Jimi, can just sense the fight in you, not going to place any bets here' you're sure to win with that attitude, say byebye day two

regards

KB

• Thanks guys, i feel wonderful

everytime i feel another craving pass i feel a surge of strength that seems to make future cravings weaker, it feels amazing

• well done :D

your doing great, keep it up!!

• Great attitude to quitting. Keep it up Jimi, good luck.:Dxx

• Good on you Mojo,

your not a day behind mate, we're all on the same level here, stay strong i want to see you in day 2 tomorrow bud!

The coughing has started just now, i think my lungs are clearing themselves out

• All the best for this quit Jimi, you don't need luck with that attitude!

Hope you get it easy! :)

• I'm quite comfortable with the fact im no longer a smoker, i got to work early again this morning which is my usual routine when i want a couple of smokes before the day kicks off, i parked the bike, stood on the car park and said "no chance" and wandered off to the office, had a cup of coffee and a big smile :)

LOL excellent mental picture there..

Well done Jimi. Stay confident!

• Hi jimi well done on making it to day 3.

Dave

I have been quit for 2 Days, 3 hours, 27 minutes and 12 seconds (2 days). I have saved £17.67 by not smoking 64 cigarettes. I have saved 5 hours and 20 minutes of my life. My Quit Date: 22/06/2008 17:00

• Hi jimi well done you know what they say take it one day at a time and we will all get there

• Well done Jimi!

I'm only on day 2, but I'm doing well. I find it hard to beat the routine though. Although I had a shower this morning and I usually have one afterwards but this morning, i said 'oh no u dont'! I feel great like, although I do feel a sense of loss, like somethingh is missing. is that normal?

You may also like...