Day 5

Well im on day 5 now today is going ok but i do seem to be getting alot of cravings,But im hopefully not going to break because i really want to make my first target which is doing a month smoke free.

I seem to be getting a pain on the right side of my chest...feels like a stitch but its not because i had it yesterday as well....Strange.Though nothing to worry about im sure.

How is everyone?

lee

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi Lee,

Those cravings will come to tempt you, but stay strong and you will see them off - they only last a few minutes each. And they do get less over time.

Day 5 is great, soon be a week done. Keep strong and you'll get there.:D

Deke

• Hey Lee,

Well done on getting to day 5....nearly a week!

I second what Deke says, stay strong and you will see the cravings off, try to occupy yourself with something else when you do feel a crave.

Keep up the good work!

Lottie -x-

• Ace, well done on getting to day 5. If the pain in your chest continues much longer, consult a doctor or nurse. Better safe than sorry. Keep going and smiling!

• keep going ace! Doing fine, ride the crave. Yes if chest pains continue get it checked out though!!

• well done ace ....day 5 and still clean :) i hope i can say the same when its my turn :)

• Hi Lee :D

Well done you day 5 and nearly through the first and worst week of your quit

The craves will come and go but don't last for long at a time OK

As for the odd pains you're getting sorry but it's part and parcel of the quit as your body tries to heal which it will I promise it just takes a bit of time to recover from the abuse you've been giving it Hang in there you're doing great

Love

Marg xxxxxxx

You may also like...