I Want My Life Back

In case I flounder I want to list my reasons so I can remind myself when/if I have a weak moment !!

Health, health and health. One of my best friends died last year of lung to brain cancer she was 45. No thanks i really dont want that.

Health, health and health. My throat has been so sore lately I keep thinking I am giving my self throat cancer.

Health, health and health. Smoking makes me feel unclean inside and i am starting to look it on the outside too. Black circles under the eyes have started to appear, skin looks dull. Wake up feeling tired, dont get going until at least 10 oclock. Have lost most of the energy I used to have. Feel totally disappointed with myself 24/7.

ANYTHING GOOD HERE ABOUT SMOKING ????

NO DIDNT THINKS SO !!!

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi E B T Girl :D

You have some compelling reasons there make a list of them and keep it handy

If/when you hit a hard day read it again and again, it will give you the strength you need at that moment

Love

Marg xxxxxxxxx

• Well done EBT Girl

Print them out and keep them with you. Hope day 2 gose well hunnie.xxxxxxxxx

• Thanks Linda

Well done EBT Girl

Print them out and keep them with you. Hope day 2 gose well hunnie.xxxxxxxxx

Hi Linda

Thanks huni. Just starting day 3 , feeling knackered to be honest but happy with myself.

We need to all stay strong.

EBT GIRL

You may also like...