My first smoking dream

I've stayed with this forum since Day 3 and thanks to everyone (whether they know it or not) for helping me get through Day 11. I had my 1st. smoking dream last night. In my dream, I was also trying to quite smoking and felt so guilty for having a cig and then angry for having to start all over. What a pleasure it was to wake up and realize it was only a dream. Brought a big smile to my face when I realized I didn't give in .... only my mind did.

Onward and upward

:)

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi g26

Well done getting to week 2 :) you are doing great. I have heard others have dreamt about smoking, i guess it could be the Nico Demon trying to get you when your asleep lol

Good news though it was only a dream.

Denise

xx

• Its very normal to have smoking dreams, often they seem very very real, you wake up angry with yourself for smoking and it takes a few minutes before you can actually satisfy yourself thet it was a dream and that you haven't caved!!

As I understand it it is just a subconscious desire to smoke manifesting itself in a dream and nothing to worry about.

• hi

well done you keep up the good work :D

very well explained nic

• Gosh your lucky to have such a nice dream.

Last night I was a pole dancer :D Slim and sexy - nothing could be further from the truth :D

Glad you are feeling positive!!

bornfree

• Haha - I had a smoking dream last night too!! I had smoked 2 sneaky fags then I was really cross with myself. I was SO pleased when I woke up and realised it was just a dream! It has made me more determined than ever not to smoke ever again!

You may also like...