i am now a non-smoker (again)

Hi (again),

Most of you know me - I stopped for 6 weeks in the summer, and I've decided enough is enough. I had designated Nov 1st my quit day, but I want to start it now!!

Got my straws and nicorette gum on hand if I really stuggle - but I am going to do it!!

PS, most of you also know my wife is expecting - well we just found out its a boy - got a name for it as well - Lincoln Malacky.

This is for you Lincoln

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Welcome back Philip,

Good to have you here.

Good luck with it and keep posting.

Cheers

Nic

• It's good to be back Nic and well done for getting into ur 4th months - that's brilliant mate!!

I wish I could re-join ur group - but I can't sadly!

• Good luck with your quit, hope it goes well for you this time, especially as you have another reason - new baby on it's way!

• Welcome back Ross

Great to see you give it another go Make this the one. Your little one will never see his Dad smoking.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• thanks guys

Thanks guys for all your support - it's the early days I know, but with all this support we can make my quit happen.

Thanks again.

I'm just thinking about Lincoln, he will be born in Janruary and I don't want him to be born with a smoker dad!!!

• I'm just thinking about Lincoln, he will be born in Janruary and I don't want him to be born with a smoker dad!!!

You are not, just keep it that way!

OK its only just under 2 hours so far, but every journey starts with a single step.

Cheers

Nic

You may also like...