No Smoking Day

i am now a non-smoker (again)

Hi (again),

Most of you know me - I stopped for 6 weeks in the summer, and I've decided enough is enough. I had designated Nov 1st my quit day, but I want to start it now!!

Got my straws and nicorette gum on hand if I really stuggle - but I am going to do it!!

PS, most of you also know my wife is expecting - well we just found out its a boy - got a name for it as well - Lincoln Malacky.

This is for you Lincoln

6 Replies
oldestnewest

Welcome back Philip,

Good to have you here.

Good luck with it and keep posting.

Cheers

Nic

It's good to be back Nic and well done for getting into ur 4th months - that's brilliant mate!!

I wish I could re-join ur group - but I can't sadly!

Good luck with your quit, hope it goes well for you this time, especially as you have another reason - new baby on it's way!

Welcome back Ross

Great to see you give it another go Make this the one. Your little one will never see his Dad smoking.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thanks guys

Thanks guys for all your support - it's the early days I know, but with all this support we can make my quit happen.

Thanks again.

I'm just thinking about Lincoln, he will be born in Janruary and I don't want him to be born with a smoker dad!!!

I'm just thinking about Lincoln, he will be born in Janruary and I don't want him to be born with a smoker dad!!!

You are not, just keep it that way!

OK its only just under 2 hours so far, but every journey starts with a single step.

Cheers

Nic

You may also like...