I am Officially a Non Smoker

Been to the no smoking nurse today and she said that as of today, according to the NHS I am now officially a non smoker yay :D

I would also like to say thank you for everyone who has supported me over the last few days. Although I don't think I would have smoked (i'm a stubbon bugger lol) its been a horrid feeling that I could easily pick up a cig and smoke it.

After reading the replies on here and watching a youtube video someone posted on the reasons thread I feel that my quit is well and truely reinforced and I am so very proud of myself not giving in to it.

You really are a great bunch of people and I thank you.

Sian xx

10 Replies

oldestnewest
  • according to the NHS I am not officially a non smoker yay :D

Yay Sian!! :cool:. That's great.

I assume you mean you're officially a non smoker :p.

Ed xx

• Yay Sian!! :cool:. That's great.

I assume you mean you're officially a non smoker :p.

Ed xx

Thanks Ed

Was meant to say that I am now officially a non smoker lol

I have noticed that my typing has got really bad since stopping smoking. maybe its because my fingers are no longer nicotine stained and therefore lighter so type differently ??:p

S xx

• That's awesome Sian! you've done so well hun. You should be very proud, how are you feeling?

• Been to the no smoking nurse today and she said that as of today, according to the NHS I am now officially a non smoker yay :D

WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP!!! HOW FANTASTIC IS THAT!!!

Well done Sian, you have done so well hunny, am so proud of you :D

Snowie xx

• A Very Big Well Done from Me too, Thats great News Sian. :)

So according to your quit nurse we all become Non Smokers after 4 weeks, wow thats cool :cool:.

So chuffed for you, keep up the good work.

LOL

• So according to your quit nurse we all become Non Smokers after 4 weeks, wow thats cool LOL

Its a bit of a joke isn't it?? I know it so that they can have good figures for quitting but really, realistic ones would be better. Still makes me a non smokers so I don't care that its a bit pre emptive lol :D

S xx

• Sian

I would have said that your a Non Smoker when you have smoked your last cig and thats even better if they want or need figures to go by.

Anyhow Hun, well done you regardless your def a non smoker and have been for weeks. ;)

LOL

• Sian,

Just noticed you've passed the 4-week mark.

Well done!! That's brilliant!! I'm so proud of you :).

Ed xx

• Sian,

Just noticed you've passed the 4-week mark.

Well done!! That's brilliant!! I'm so proud of you :).

Ed xx

Missed this yesterday Ed, thank you. I am waiting till sunday before celebrating the milestone as it will be one month then :D Really pleased to have got here.

Sian x

• Its fantastic to get a REAL bit of praise, especially from a professional.

Well done : )

You may also like...