what that you say, why yes I am a non smoker

To all my non-smoking friends

I have decided, that I...(dramatic pause), Marie, am a non-smoker....

Some prat of a work colleague just gave me the "you cant be until you stopped 12 months" speach (which I know is correct for insurance etc..)

But really......how rude of her..........but revenge is sweet, I have a pile of data entry that may just swing her way mwahahaahahahaahaaha

OH I feel wicked...

mwahhahaahahaahaahaha

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Love it! :)

You tell her Gally!

Wait until 4.45 this afternoon before you pass it on to her! :eek:

:cool:

• Ask her if the same rule applies to her...does she have to wait 12 months before she can classify herself as not being an "another word for mule" "another word for opening and rhymes with bowl"...then hand her the data entry ;)

cheeky mare

• But really......how rude of her..........but revenge is sweet, I have a pile of data entry that may just swing her way mwahahaahahahaahaaha

she should be supporting you - add more to that work load and halve the time to do it in ( i feel like being wicked too :)

and she is an a$$h0le

• Hi, of course you're a non smoker Marie!!

I reckon treble workload for the whole 12 months that she considers you can't term yourself a non-smoker!! :D

Molly x

• Some people love to feel superior, I bet she felt good when you were a smoker and would like it if you faltered, but I think people have a moment sometimes where they know that whether it is easy or difficult, they are not going to smoke again, just let her cynicism wash over you, we all know that strength comes from within, and from other people who get it, I practice a serene smile for people like that-it gets right up their little noses!

• hi gally

is your prat of a work colleague a smoker or non smoker

if a non smoker they just dont understand the gravity of how well you have done

and

if they are a smoker then they are just jealous

so basically they are in the wrong either way, i love sweet revenge to mwhaaaa

boo

You may also like...