18 days in

:) 18 days today. can't believe how fast it has gone!! doing ok today so far , can't wait to get to the end of my 3rd week ! the urges to want to smoke have eased lots and now when i stand near people who do smoke the smell of it is enough to make me want to be sick , also think i am turning into the worst ex smoker in the world lol , i tell my friends and family ( that do smoke ) they smell bad in the nicest possible way , just thinking i used to smell like that is embarrasing .:o

Tracey x

tracey - Free and kicking the demons butt for Eighteen Days, 5 Hours and 9 Minutes, while extending my life expectancy 2 Days and 12 Hours, by avoiding the use of 729 Stinky Fags that would have cost me £181.56.

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • LOL You have joined the ex smokers club, Tracey! :D

Just remember that horrible smell if you ever get a wee notion for a fag :eek:

I LOVE not smelling like an old ashtray!:rolleyes::D

You are doing great - it just seems like yesterday I was in my 1st month. You'll be in the Penthouse in no-time!!!

• :) i am turning into the worst ex smoker in the world lol , i tell my friends and family ( that do smoke ) they smell bad in the nicest possible way , just thinking i used to smell like that is embarrasing .:o

I started feeling like an Anti Smoker but am mellowing just pitying them, but I find myself trying to recruit new members for the forum all the time!

I agree that it is embarrassing that we didn't realise how bad we smelt, and one more reason to see this thing through.

Keep up the good work,

Nic

• i still like the smell of a freshly lit cig....:eek:

but after 2 mins it turns to a stinky yukky smell !!!!

and as for smokers houses...........OMG!! get the febreeze out!!!

• The smell is one of the best parts about quitting.

we ALL used to smell like that :eek:

Bloody awful. Isn't it great that we now don't :D

• i still like the smell of a freshly lit cig....:eek:

So long as its the smell not the taste I suppose its OK but personally I think they smell vial now.

You may also like...