No Smoking Day

day 7

Ok the one week marker :) and to be honest being on the champix i have found it quite plain sailing, not like on the patches it was a battle of wills all the time.. (my wills! it !! was like i had two people inside me pulling like a tug of war).

I have found that i have had to fill up my day so i have painted the house or in the midst of it..i go to the gym each day and im on a diet i have found for me concentrating on my weight an fitness i dont think about the ciggys.

Its amazing how much of my day i have free now i dont smoke.. i also went to the smoking weekly clinic yesterday and my carbon monoxide reading was down to 1 (non smoker reading) so was well chuffed wiv that.. ok well best i stop now or this will become an essay..

GOOD LUCK everyone

4 Replies

You are a star KT, keep it up, I'm so pleased to hear you have made it to the 7th day. The only way is up now!!

Stay strong

thank you xx

well done on 1 week :D

the champix really helps

jude x

well done honey!!!!! you are doing so well!!! things can only get better from here! remember to keep posting for support. believe me, it helps no end! :D

x x x

You may also like...