Love is all around us

Today is the defining day for us all.

When we kiss our partners on this romantic day - they will have the best present of all - not kissing an ashtray.

Surely everyone who has quite for a while will have noticed how DISGUSTING the smell is when someone has just had a cigarette!!

My wife told me this morning that me not smoking was the best present she could have had.

Have a great day full of love, sex and romance all you non smoking people!!

7 Replies

oldestnewest
  • My wife told me this morning that me not smoking was the best present she could have had.

Was this before or after you had told her that WAS her present? :p

Good post BTW ;)

• AWWW Sutty you are lovely to have thought of that babe, Who needs prezies when she has a lovely sensative man lke you eh? I got breakfast in bed and thats just more wonderful than the big card. MMMM!! lovley full english.... Why do we call it english ?Just a thought.....We going out for a meal a few drinks then back to the nest for.............:eek:.....well !!!! mind your own business LOL :D

• AWWW Sutty you are lovely to have thought of that babe, Who needs prezies when she has a lovely sensative man lke you eh? I got breakfast in bed and thats just more wonderful than the big card. MMMM!! lovley full english.... Why do we call it english ?Just a thought.....We going out for a meal a few drinks then back to the nest for.............:eek:.....well !!!! mind your own business LOL :D

Thanks for the lovely words....but if I didn't get her a card as well....my nest would be the sofa for the night;)

• Thanks for the lovely words....but if I didn't get her a card as well....my nest would be the sofa for the night;)HA HA HA!! ROFL!!!!!! of course of course. But she did say it was her best present. I would be far too nosey to ask what the worst was....he he!!! xxx :D

• wrap your self up in paper and stick a rose on your head and see what happens :Dhow about between my teeth ? :D

No cigarettes makes me feel full of lurve...

• Steady Sutty, woo her dont startle her. LOL :D

You may also like...