No Smoking Day

Desktop thingy

I just downloaded one of those desktop things after Boudee gave me a link in a previous thread. But its lost me?

I quit on the 4th, actually it was about half 10 the night before i had my last fag. On the calendar i put the 4th at 12.00 and its only saying ive been quit for 1 and 20 odd hours? :confused:

Im not impressed, what have i done wrong? :D

10 Replies
oldestnewest

I just downloaded one of those desktop things after Boudee gave me a link in a previous thread. But its lost me?

I quit on the 4th, actually it was about half 10 the night before i had my last fag. On the calendar i put the 4th at 12.00 and its only saying ive been quit for 1 and 20 odd hours? :confused:

Im not impressed, what have i done wrong? :D

I reckon it's going from 12 noon on the 4th, so it would be 2 days at 12 noon today, so 1 day and 20 hours so far.

oh right.

In that case im going to put 10.30 pm on the 3rd if its going to try to rob me ha ha :D

How do i save my details?

Cause i keep putting the last time i smoked etc and when i close it, and then open it again its all gone? :confused:

How do i save my details?

Cause i keep putting the last time i smoked etc and when i close it, and then open it again its all gone? :confused:

Which one are you using Sara?

Is it this one?

Let us know so we can try to help

No but that one looks good :D

Its this one xarka.com/freeware/quitcoun...

I've got a quitkeeper.

It's quite good!:D

dedicateddesigns.com/qk/dow...

Is anyone else using these on Vista cause i havent found one yet that says its ok with Vista?

Just wondering if thats why its not working :confused:

Thanks bou your a star :D

Ha Ha i just finished installing it and was then gonna start sorting it out when it told me for the full version it would cost me $19.98 i spat me tea everywhere. :D

Is anyone else using these on Vista cause i havent found one yet that says its ok with Vista?

Just wondering if thats why its not working :confused:

The one I gave earlier works on Vista & XP

You may also like...