No Smoking Day

Where's Everybody?

Nobody in here today? Hope it's because we've all found interesting and diverting things to do. ;)

Personally, my diversion for the day has been 2 satsumas, 1 pear, 1 kiwi fruit, ½ of red grapes, ½ lb green grapes, 1 plain chocolate Kit Kat, 1 Blue Riband and a packet of Prawn Cocktail crisps. The diet starts after Easter. :o

15 Replies
oldestnewest

Hehe great diversion ;)

I'm hanging here so I can put my back to the house work :D

I am here. I have to go do dinner in a minute and i dont want to. Why cant smeone else cook for a change,:mad:

haha fat chance eh? :rolleyes:

Can't you call in a pizza?

I missed out an apple. :D

I missed out an apple. :D

lol :D

Good healthy stuff though!! well done!

Everything should *ahem* move well tomorrow! :o

Hi All

Well my uncle who also quit newyears day Has asked us to his house for drinks and a curry. Really looking forward we never go out much so it will be a lovely change. He is only 4 years older than me so really like a big bro. Also my jamie came home from hospital today still shaking but they need beds and I think cos he drinks they dont have much time for them. Well its in his hands again. Linda xxxxxxx

.... Personally, my diversion for the day has been 2 satsumas, 1 pear, 1 kiwi fruit, ½ of red grapes, ½ lb green grapes, 1 plain chocolate Kit Kat, 1 Blue Riband and a packet of Prawn Cocktail crisps. The diet starts after Easter. :o

:mad: Your taking the Kin Pish Cath

Oh glad you're getting out for the evening x x x x x

I have my fingers crossed for your son x x x x

I really hope it does look after himself this time x x

Have a thimble of milk and be quiet :rolleyes:

*giggle*

:D hugs x x x x

Sorry :o

You think so? You have no idea what I can eat when I'm really hungry.

Seriously, I'm eating loads but trying to ensure that most of it's fruit. I know I'm going to put weight on but I'll sort that out when I no longer need the constant grazing.

Lmao x x x

Did you miss Johns thread this morning?

Here

Thats why he is drooling over your post!!

hehehehehehehe

Hey guys I'm here too but not for long, we're soon heading out to have lunch with friends at a restaurant and I'm quite hungry...Earlier in the afternoon I did borrow my mom's scarsdale book though, so to keep my conscience quiet :D

John, I hadn't seen your post. Mea culpa - forgive me. How dare Mrs John call you Fat B'stard? Fat Non-smoking B'stard, surely.

Have you tried a fruit diet at all? It can be described as a very moving experience. :p

John, I hadn't seen your post. Mea culpa - forgive me. How dare Mrs John call you Fat B'stard? Fat Non-smoking B'stard, surely.

Have you tried a fruit diet at all? It can be described as a very moving experience. :p

oh i can barely type through the tears so sorry x x x cath that made i laugh!

.... a very moving experience. :p

I think I know where your coming from, or is that going to ...

img352.imageshack.us/img352...

You may also like...