Just found this forum

Hi everyone

I smoked the last cig left in the pack just before 7 am yesterday, so I guess this is day 2 for me. I'm patched and chewing gum and have an inhalator (which doesn't seem to be very effective). If smoking didn't damage your health, cost so much and wasn't so antisocial, I doubt I'd be giving up but while those three reasons exist, I've got to give up. If anyone feels like providing a bit of support, it would be much appreciated.

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Welcom.

Hello. Well Done Day Two, Thats Brill, If You Done One Day You Can Do Today, Then Your Up The Hill The First Few Days Realy Are The Worst. Congratulate Your Self, Your Fantastic X

• Hi LinliN,

Your doing great, well done. If it wasnt for all those reasons we would all continue to smoke.

It is hard, but keep up the great work!

• cool 2 new members on day two.welcome both

• Hi everyone

I smoked the last cig left in the pack just before 7 am yesterday, so I guess this is day 2 for me. I'm patched and chewing gum and have an inhalator (which doesn't seem to be very effective). If smoking didn't damage your health, cost so much and wasn't so antisocial, I doubt I'd be giving up but while those three reasons exist, I've got to give up. If anyone feels like providing a bit of support, it would be much appreciated.

Hi linlin well done on your decision to quit, and welcome to the forum!

We are all in the same boat here and all the support you need is available.

Quitting is a hard and bumpy road, but it is well worth it in the end, you are doing yourself a huge favour!

charlene :)

tbn0.google.com/images?q=tb...

• Thanks for the support everyone. Must say I'm finding it pretty hard, so I'm off to find something to take my mind off it.

• Welcom LINLIN

soon be day 3 congrats on your quit Keep posting and keep strong Love Linda xxxxxx

You may also like...