For hbav - Day 7

Dear hbav

Well lovely you've made it!!!!! Congratulationsxxx

DAY 7 HOW FANTASTIC!!

You've done so well - hasn't the first week gone quickly. So get packing girl you're moving up to the week 2 room, and I have prepared a special suprise for you. Hmmmmmmm now which one?????

Orlando Bloom or Matt Damon??

You choose!!!

Keep up the excellent work - and if you ever want to play some games to take your mind off the cravings I'll be happy to join in!! Don't forget to write to the NHS for your excellent cravings basher idea!!!! (hee hee)

Have a great day!!

Big Huggy Hugs

Poppyfairyxxx

14 Replies

oldestnewest
  • ooh - a thread for me!!!

Thanks for the wonderful welcome and all the support. Day 7 already, who'd have thought it??

Day 6 seemed to be worse than days 1-5 but at least I won't have to do it again. Moving onto week 2 tomorrow so hope that room's been made ready!

Orlando - hands down :) :)

• Dear hbav

Well done girly!!

I would have said Damon cos he's a bit naughty!!!

Another.....

Sean Connery or Roger Moore

Go!!

Popsxxx

• Eugh - really don't think I could go for either of those. Maybe we should have a new game today....hmmm, what about word association.

Ok, say the next word you think of...

Ice

• Dear hbav

Pick

px

• mix (can you tell I've got sweets on the brain today??) :D

• sorry hbav about the choice of geezers - ran out couldn't think of any more isn't that sad........

Popsxx

• cooking

px

• eating

hx

• curry

px

(fancy one but can't eat at the mo as washing machine tummy)

• favour

hx (I could so eat a curry now, even though it's not even 12 yet. I could eat anything I think!!)

• hbav

I am taking it you meant flavour........(cos you put favour and I could not see the connection)

tasty

Px

• No I meant favour - as in curry favour.

But flavour's good!

• oh yes - I see very very clever.

Right re think then -

Attention

Px

• Dear hbav

gotta take my little boy to see his therapist now so back later - keep thinking.......

Hugs to you

Poppyxx

You may also like...