Feeling so much better

I posted last night that I was in despair because of my huge weight gain and I have received so many amazing messages that I have not only started the 12 wk plan but also have joined the gym and booked for this afternoon!!

I have challenged myself to work out every day for 120 day for a minimum of 30 minutes a day.

With your help I will make it xxx

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

7 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I'm delighted to hear that, DriPea :)

Why not join the 'Time to get moving' challenge, so that we can follow your progress and spur you on? :)

We'll always be here for you :)

• So I just exercise and then add the weekly minutes I spent in each exercise to the "time to get moving" topic bit?

thanks x

• Excellent, well done DriPea you can do this and we will all support you :)

• Well done... :) The first step is the hardest!

I agree with Moreless, come and join us over at the time to get moving challenge! It's a great way to document what you've done each week and cheer everyone on :)

• I am so pleased you are feeling more positive! You can do this

• Wow that's brilliant...welcome to the forum...and hang on to that positivity😊😊😊

• Glad you are feeling better Good luck you sound very positive and sure you will do it Keep posting xx

You may also like...