Re Yesterdays Post What A Difference A Day Makes

Yippee I'm back weight wise. The scales show my weight in a day is back to where it was. Yesterday the overnight weight gain of a pound from yesterday has suddenly gone and I'm at my 7 pound loss in 4 weeks. The reason I'm posting this is as long as you do everything right eg count your calories I know not to panic again lol, the scales will show our losses. I suppose it could have been anything fluid retention etc.,

To be honest it fooled me so much yesterday I was even thinking because I'd upped my intake which I needed to do that was the reason for the pound gain. All has resolved and I know increasing by around the extra 200 calories is the way to go long term.

I've set Christmas 2017 as my target goal I'm giving myself time to do this in a healthy way.

A tip for anyone like me is Remember it's not going to happen overnight but You will never be as heavy as your were. Small Steps in the right direction are what I'm aiming at with the help of all you lovely admin, ladies and gentlemen on this great site.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

7 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Yaaaaay, Lynne! I'm glad that you kept the faith and kept going! Weight loss isn't linear and there will always be blips on the scales. It's the overall picture that counts, so we should regularly take a step back, to make sure that we don't get bogged down with the daily minutiae :)

Keep up the great work, you're doing brilliantly! :)

• Thank you. 😊 I do now rely on this site for motivation it's wonderful. I thought I'd just say thanks for the help.

• It's a magical place, where everything is possible :)

• Well done LittleLynne.

You've managed to reach a sensible view on things so quickly, when it took me nearly 12 weeks.

• Thank you so much 😊

• It's an AWFUL feeling when weight just appears from nowhere and you dispair because you have been doping everything right.

Congrats!

• Dave so true 😊 All resolved and back to normal now.

You may also like...