Weight Loss NHS
80,704 members β€’ 43,049 posts

First week a write-off

This was week 1 of the 12 week plan. Wednesday I went into hospital. Thursday had an operation. Now I'm back out but for a few days not allowed to exercise so this week has been a bit of a write-off. Still trying to keep tabs on calorie intake but my sister is coming over for a takeaway pizza tonight (first time seeing her in 6 months so not a common event). Two days starved for theatre helped with keeping calories down at least! I will weigh tomorrow anyway but I expect it to go up and then restart Monday!

4 Replies
oldest β€’ newest

That's a lot to deal with. I hope you're feeling a bit better but take things easy - you have to be rested to heal. Don't worry too much about losing weight right away, as long as you're being mindful of what you consume then that's something but your priority should be towards recovering from whatever had you in the hospital and healing after your operation. :)

Sazkia

2 likes

I;d start week one next week and start a fresh!

1 like

That's my plan. I'll still have a look at the scales as my new starting point!

Sorry you have had a difficult week 1stoneup πŸ˜• But you have learnt a lot and set up good habits 😊 You will soon get back to it 😊

Have a lovely Sunday

1 like

You may also like...