Newbie!

Newbie!

hi, I'm new to this, but not new to trying to lose weight, I'm 46 and need to lose 2 stone and I'm finding it hard. I'm good at starting new plans but not so good at keeping up with them. I stand up all day at work and enjoy fast paced walking and when my knees allow a bit of running๐Ÿ˜‰ I try to eat clean/vegetarian and dairy and gluten definitely do not agree with me anymore ๐Ÿ˜Š

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

5 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Welcome to the group Rachel, start the 12 wek plan and I am sure you will find that it gives results and is easy to follow, lots of support from the forum members too, happy new year - John

• Hello and welcome to the weight loss forum rachelcook ๐Ÿ˜Š Have a good look around, especially the newbies post, and ask if you have any questions ๐Ÿ˜Š

You sound as if you are doing all the right things, if you weight isn't shifting maybe it's a question of portion control? The 12 week plan is excellent and helps us gain a better understanding of calories and the deficit needed for weight loss ๐Ÿ˜Š

Good luck

• thanks Anna, I've obviously got some bad habits - one of them is looking for a snack as soon as i get in from work, so I need to get organised with meal plans and have a tub of carrot sticks in the fridge!!

• Hi could I have the 12 week plan , trying to loose weight too

• I downloaded it from the nhs site - its about 50 pages for all the info and charts etc ๐Ÿ˜Š

You may also like...