It's HERE!!!

It's HERE!!!

I couldn't wait until the morning to post πŸ˜„ My Fitbit wasn't due to arrive until Monday, but getting home from work there was a surprise package on the table!!

I'm already obsessed with what this little gadget can do! There's so much information it processes!

So Saturday is a busy day in my job, so I'm aiming for as many steps as possible, and as much activity as possible! Got to get that heart rate going!! πŸ’ͺ❀️πŸ’ͺ

Looking forward to Monday weigh in! Xx

11 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Fab, it's so motivating isn't it?! Makes diet and exercise fun, enjoy!

• Very motivating! Can't wait to see what steps I can rack up πŸ˜›

• I love my Fitbit! Has been inspiring...and quite obsessive! X

• I love how accurate it is! I'm most fascinated by the sleep tracking bit!

• So happy for you BeanZ90 I've just ordered a jawbone up and it should arrive the middle of next you I'm so excited!!! πŸ˜€ Good luck and enjoy watching your steps go up and up and up πŸƒ

• Good luck with yours too! 😊 Can't believe how motivated I am by this little gadget! You will have to let us all know how you get on with yours!

• Welcome to the club πŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎ

• Thanks Prin! Can't wait to see what numbers I get today! 😊

• Ooh let us know how you get on with it , I am very tempted to have one.

• I certainly will do!

Best investment I've made for my health in a long time! I'm actually looking forward to exercising and moving! πŸ˜› You should definitely give in and get one! 😜

• The best thing ever need 650 steps for 20,000 I am lucky to be able to walk most places e.g. Work or to town

You may also like...