NHS Plan - End of week 10

Today is the end of the tenth week on the NHS 12 week plan and I can report a total loss so far of 28lbs, so that is a milestone passed - losing 2 stones! And another one - getting into the 15s :-) This morning I weighed 15stones -12lbs

I have kept up an average of around 1500-1600 calories a day and over the past two weeks I have cut down on starchy carbs too. I have religiously kept the food diary weighing and counting every calorie. Exercise is still in the form of heavy gardening but I am making sure I have rest days too.

I went to the GP yesterday to have a blood test and discussed my earlier results, cholestrol is fine, kidney function OK just my liver results needed re-checking as ALT and Bilirubin levels were high from the last test so I am hoping that with losing 2 stones plus coming off of statins these figures will decrease, I will find out next week.

Feeling good and I can see that my next target  of getting below 100kgs is well within my grasp! 

Have a good day everybody :-) John

11 Replies

• Whoop whoop 😊🎉😊 very well done John, your success is well deserved 😊 I hope the doctor was happy with you

Anna 😊

• Hi John,

This is fantastic news!!!  Many Congratulations on achieving a total weight loss of 2 stones, and really good that your GP appointment went so well.  I bet he was impressed by your achievements, and it will be interesting to see if your results are better when you get them next week.  

Wishing you another great week ahead.

Lowcal :-)

• Well done 😊

All that hard work is paying of !!! Hope the results will be great too 😊

• Well done! Keep up the great work! 🎉🎊🎉

• Brilliant John

Even better about the bloods we all neglect it until we get the wake up call. 

I look at young people now and think, heck I was bad enough but this 16-25 generation have hit the kill button.   You wonder what their health will be like later on.

• Well done. .really amazing results 

• So very well done John, I meant to reply earlier, had nasty bug on Friday, and had felt a bit low all week too.

28lbs is a lot of weight, it must make a big difference too

• hope you feel better soon, there is so much going around 😞

• Thank you Diana, I hope you are feeling better this week - John

• Thanks I am, my bi polar made me feel crap, it changed sat eve, now my normal self, if s little bugger than I would like!

Still met weigh in was good a 1 1/2 lb loss, been shopping lots of healthy stuff too!

• Should say bigger

You may also like...