Weight Loss Journey

Hello everybody.I have been trying to lose weight from last couple of years.But I never paid attention to diet.Since I dint see any result I lost the motivation & have been leading a lazy life.

Im seeing my boyfriend lead a healthy lifestyle and now even I want to see myself fitter.

I have started eating properly now.I am trying to avoid junk,fried and sugary food.Please support me in this endeavour.

5 Replies

• We are here for you! Go for brisk walks with your boyfriend. Nice quality time there. The desperate urge to eat sugary food will go away if you stick with it. I was a chocoholic (at least 200gm a day) but now am so much stronger resisting. 7lbs off me for me in 7 weeks. I'm happy with that as it's a slow and steady road for me. You can do it too!

• Good Luck with your endeavours.

• Hello. I started my diet on Tuesday. I have an incredible sweet tooth and love takeaways. I would happily have chocolate for breakfast. I have 5 stone to lose so long journey ahead. You have my full support. Good luck.

• Good luck.

• Welcome, I hope you find what you need in this community. Start by dowloading an app on your phone to keep track of calories (Fat Secret, My Fitness Pal...), it's a great aid! Good luck!

You may also like...