Another 700g gone!

Hi all, so I lost 100g last last week, didn't get time to post!, and then another 600 this week. So that takes me to 61.1kg, I had really hoped to be just under the 61.00kg but still a good result.

However yesterday I had fish and chips and then a Cadbury's creme egg, ( I enjoy fine dining!) for an Easter treat, so will need to be very good to offset that impact. I really enjoyed it so that's ok.

Goal weight is 57kg.

Have a great week everyone.

8 Replies

oldestnewest
  • 👏👏well done, keep up the good work 👍🌻

• Hi Size12goal,

Congratulations on losing that weight - really good. Your 'fine dining experience' sounds really good! I'd definitely enjoy that kind of meal. Glad you enjoyed it.

Good luck with your goal for this week.

Lowcal :-)

• Well done, slow and steady wins the race as they say. Good luck for the week ahead

• You are doing great!!! You are very close to your target weight now, have a great week!

• Thanks. Good luck for your 'sequel', you have done it once, you can do it again!!!! Will watching your progress. :)

• Hi, my goal weight is 60.3kg (9 1/2 stone) and I am currently at 64.0kg. So we both have 4 kilos to go. I will watch your progress with interest and hopefully that will motivate me some more! Good luck.

• Thanks, and the same to you. Do you have a date in set for that/ I am aiming for 30th April.....

• No not really, I'm just happy if the numbers keep going down! Am going to Italy for a couple of days on 15 May so I guess it would be nice to behave achieved it by then.

You may also like...