Rest period before the GNR On Sunday ,

Rest period before the GNR                     On Sunday ,

Well I've ran my last run today before the big day , I'm feeling good not as fast as I would like but (hey ho) I'm very pleased with my progress , should take approximately 1 week to get round lol , hahah got ya , 😜

Well I' will do my best πŸ˜œπŸ™πŸƒπŸŽ–πŸ‘ŸπŸ…

Anyone like to sponsor me its for MPN voice

Click on my justgiving link on my profile Pamela Simpson x

I would be very very greatful β€οΈπŸŽ–πŸ‘ŸπŸ™πŸƒπŸ…

Love Pam ( with ET ) X

Last edited by

11 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • We done for all the effort you have put in thus far Pam. . I think you and Chrissie are brill running for MPN. You make us all proud. All my best wishes for a good steady run, take all the time you need to get across the finish line safely. , . Chris xx

• Should read "well done" , , damned auto incorrect !!!!!! Winds me up big style. , . 😲

• Thanks ever so much Chris ,

Ever step is for you guys ,

• No worries Pam, , as promised my sponsor doh ray me will be posted in next day or 2. . . X

• Really appreciate what you and Chrissy do for MPN. Will be thinking of you both on the day.

Mary xx

• Cheers Mary ,

You've all helped me when I was in a dark place 3 years ago , X

Since my Tia ,

How far I've came with the help of

All my MPNers , ❀️

Love to you all X

• Morning my lovely, I saw your post earlier in the week but have been rushed off my feet with visitors from Canada so I made it my priority before I even got out of bed that the first thing I was going to do was wish you all the very best for the big day. You are a star and I admire you so much. Take care my friend, I will be running with you from my armchair lol xxxx

• Thankyou your so sweet ,

I know how your feeling

I'm so busy lately with my grandson he's a treasure ,I love him to bits but my my he certainly makes me sleep at night 😜

I've got him 3 days a week in new year πŸ™ So know exactly how your feeling , thanks for this message it means a lot X

Yes not long now , I'd be telling lies if I said I'm not worried about it , But I'm going to enjoy the day

& hope to see red arrows flying over us runners it's a wonderful day , so glad I'm taking part ,

Each step I take is for you guys ❀️

Love from Pam X

• That's the age I feel at the moment good luck with the run πŸ‘ŸπŸ‘ŸπŸ‘ŸπŸ‘ŸπŸ‘Ÿ

• Good luck Pam, get in Mo Farah's slipstream if you can, it might help! Ha Ha!

Seriously, just do you best, it's all for a good cause and we are very grateful for what you are doing.

Love Judy xx

• You will be brilliant Pam. Us Northerers are a determined lot - eh Chris?

Good luck and like everyone else I have to say 'Thanks' . Can't wait to hear from you afterwards. L xxx

You may also like...