I'm 17 not able to pull my foreskin - Men's Health Forum

Men's Health Forum
21,563 members3,749 posts

I'm 17 not able to pull my foreskin

AakudAakud
AakudAakud

I am not able to pull my foreskin back it is veey tight and there is a thin tissue attached with the head of the penis

13 Replies
oldestnewest
jimpollard
jimpollardAdministrator

Bro but how can i retract my foreskin

There are two options, firstly this is so-called. bridle or your foreskin is not separated, then you need to have an operation.

Not true. Separation is a natural process which takes olace in puberty. The tightness is cured with stretching exercises.

At your age this may not be unusual. I was in my twenties before being able to pull back properly, and all worked fine.

You could try regular gentle stretching whilst in the bath or shower.

Pull back until you feel it stretch hold for a few seconds, release and repeat. Stop if it painful and do not force it.

Seek medical advice if you worried or in discomfort.

Surgery is possible but in my opinion a last resort.

AakudAakud
AakudAakud
in reply to jaglad

Does it work i am only able to pull my foreskin a little back can i send a picture

Don't think there is any point in a picture. I think we know what the issue is, it is fairly common.

Does it work ? For many men, yes. But not all.

At 17 you have time to try the stretching, it is not a quick fix and does take time but in my opinion much better than surgery.

Cortisone creams may also help but if you are in pain then do see a Doctor.

Not tried it myself but information is available on 'pegym'.

As I have said, I could not pull back for many years but sex was still great. Though I have to be honest the first time without a condom it did pull back during sex and it felt very tight and uncomfortable, and took some persuading to pull back up. But no long term after effects.

Good luck

Go to willywellbeing.com to get coaching on how to enlarge the openin.

Bro can i have sex with phimosis without any problem

Bucky85
Bucky85
in reply to AakudAakud

Phimosis sex

If the foreskin does not retract at all, then a man can have penetrative sex without fear of pain. If the foreskin can be forced back, then sexual intercourse may be painful if the foreskin retracts. Use lots of lubrication and limit penetration to avoid a forcible retraction. Men can have very satisfying sex with a non-retractile foreskin as this website illustrates:

circumstitions.com/Restric/...

If your foreskin absolutely does not retract then you can have sex wiithout fear of pain.

If your foreskin can be forced to retract but is painful, then you can:

1. wear a condom.

2. use lots of lube to make penetration easier and that may prevent retraction.

3. limit your penetration so your foreskin is not forced back.

Do not worry!

It is very common for teenagers to have a narrow foreskin that does not retract.

Manual stretching over a period of months is required to make it retractable.

It is not necessary to tell your parents. Actually, it is better if you don’t. They might take you to get circumcised, which is the last thing you want.

Please do not worry. You are normal for your age. Your foreskin is still developing. You don’t have phimosis. You have a normal, non-retractable foreskin due to your youth. It is not uncommon for teen guys to have a foreskin that does not retract.

You are blessed with a protective, highly-innervated, erogenous full-length foreskin. Many unforeskinned guys would envy your foreskin. You display great wisdom in wanting to avoid circumcision.

You should thank your parents for protecting your physical integrity. Because of your physical integrity you will be able to have sex the way nature intended it.

sexasnatureintendedit.com/

doctorsopposingcircumcision...

cirp.org/pages/anat/

sexasnatureintendedit.com/

acroposthion.com/

Do not be misled by those who want you to have part of your penis cut off.

Every male starts life with a tight, non-retractable foreskin. Some get looser automatically and some need a little help.

The foreskin is supposed to be tight and non-retractable in childhood so that it provides protection, but it is supposed to retract and glide back and forth in adulthood. Teens are in transition between childhood and adulthood so frequently the foreskin is still non-retractable.

It is not necessary to have a foreskin that will retract. Some men live their entire lives with a non-retractable foreskin. They can masturbate, have penetrative sex, get married, and father children with a foreskin that does not retract.

circumstitions.com/Restric/...

You may clean non-retractile foreskin with a rubber-bulb ear syringe. Just fill the syringe with lukewarm water and squirt it into the foreskin.

There are three possible reasons that a foreskin will not retract.

1. The tip of the foreskin is too tight to pass back over the head.

2. The frenulum is too short to permit retraction.

3. There is a fusion or adhesion of the inner foreskin to the glans penis.

It is easy to make your foreskin wider and looser by manual stretching.

circumstitions.com/Docs/tee...

Almost all boys are born with a foreskin that does not retract. This is normal. It takes years for the ability to retract to develop. About ½ of boys have a retractable foreskin by 10.4 years of age. Many adolescents still have foreskins that have tips that are too narrow to pass back over the penis head. These foreskins may be gently stretched over a period of time to cause them to widen. In most cases, the foreskin becomes retractable by age eighteen.

When your penis is erect, gently pull your foreskin back against the head of the penis. As the head attempts to pass through the foreskin it will stretch the skin a little. Do this several times every day and in a few weeks or months your foreskin will widen and you will be able to retract your foreskin. Do NOT force retraction. Do NOT cause yourself pain.

It works by tissue expansion. Stretching skin induces “mitosis”, which is a word that means “division of cells”. New skin cells are formed and the skin grows but it takes some time. The increase in size is permanent. Be patient and give mitosis time to work.

The important thing is to put the skin under tension several times every day so that it will grow wider.

Betamethasone valerate ointment, which is available by prescription may help, but it won’t work by itself. Manual stretching is still required.

willywellbeing.com/forums/f...

thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki/T...

cirp.org/library/treatment/...

cirp.org/library/normal/

healthboards.com/boards/men...

wikihow.fitness/Do-Phimosis...

reddit.com/r/Phimosis/comme...

There are some who would want you to be circumcised. Circumcision is a horrible, mutilating, destructive, harmful operation, that takes off the best part of the penis. Recovery is difficult and painful. It should be considered a last resort after conservative treatment fails. One may prefer to remain as one is rather than undergo circumcision.

Hi bro I had it too and got myself circumcised at 17 five years ago. I tried first the stretching exercises in combination with a cortisone cream but nothing really helped. I'm very glad now that I'm circumcised as I think most men are who were circumcised as an adult. Don't believe those anti-circumcision activists. It really is so much better after being circumcised.

Common44
Common44
in reply to timmyboy20

AGREED

You may also like...