Can’t pull foreskin back: Hi I’m 14 and I... - Men's Health Forum

Men's Health Forum
20,137 members3,641 posts

Can’t pull foreskin back

Matthew10838
Matthew10838

Hi I’m 14 and I can’t pull my foreskin back it seems like it is clued together at the end I can pull it back a little but not right back over the head I have no trouble urinating and it doesn’t hurt either I want to tell my parents but I feel to embarrassed to say anything what should I do to fix it and does it effect penis growth.

7 Replies
oldestnewest

It is relatively normal for you to not be able to retract your foreskin in your early teens. Some men are able to early and others have trouble well into their 20s or later. It isn't ideal to wait so long, however I would suggest giving it some more time, upwards of 2 or so years, and see if it helps.

During this time, I would gently stretch it - do not force it - be gentle and consistent. With enough dedication and time the skin will loosen and detach allowing you to retract your foreskin. There should be no effect on penis growth from the description you provided nor is penis size as important as many make it out to be so don't worry about it too much.

If it doesn't you can always visit the doctors and talk to your parents. It may be awkward, but you are far from the first person to have this issue.

Matthew10838
Matthew10838
in reply to Eliash

Okay thanks

Matthew:

You don't have to say anything to your parents. Actually, it is better if you don't because they might take you to get circumcised, which is the last thing you want.

Do not worry. You are normal for your age. Your foreskin is still developing. You don’t have phimosis You have a normal non-retractable foreskin due to your age.

You are blessed with a protective, highly-innervated, erogenous full-length foreskin. Many unforeskinned guys would envy your foreskin. You display great wisdom in wanting to avoid circumcision.

You should thank your parents for protecting your physical integrity. Because of your physical integrity you will be able to have sex the way nature intended it.

sexasnatureintendedit.com/

doctorsopposingcircumcision...

Do not be misled by those who want you to have part of your penis cut off.

Every male starts life with a tight, non-retractable foreskin. Some get looser automatically and some need a little help.

The foreskin is supposed to be tight and non-retractable in childhood so that it provides protection, but it is supposed to retract and glide back and forth in adulthood. Teens are in transition between childhood and adulthood so frequently the foreskin is still non-retractable.

It is not necessary to have a foreskin that will retract. Some men live their entire lives with a non-retractable foreskin. They can masturbate, have penetrative sex, get married, and father children with a foreskin that does not retract.

circumstitions.com/Restric/...

You may clean non-retractile foreskin with a rubber-bulb ear syringe. Just fill the syringe with lukewarm water and squirt it into the foreskin.

It is easy to make your foreskin wider and looser by manual stretching.

circumstitions.com/Docs/tee...

Almost all boys are born with a foreskin that does not retract. This is normal. It takes years for the ability to retract to develop. About ½ of boys have a retractable foreskin by 10.4 years of age. Many adolescents still have foreskins that have tips that are too narrow to pass back over the penis head. These foreskins may be gently stretched over a period of time to cause them to widen. In most cases, the foreskin becomes retractable by age eighteen.

When your penis is erect, gently pull your foreskin back against the head of the penis. As the head attempts to pass through the foreskin it will stretch the skin a little. Do this several times every day and in a few weeks or months your foreskin will widen and you will be able to retract your foreskin. Do NOT force retraction. Do NOT cause yourself pain.

It works by tissue expansion. Stretching skin induces “mitosis” which is a word that means “division of cells”. New skin cells are formed and the skin expands but it takes some time. The increase in size is permanent. Be patient and give mitosis time to work.

The important thing is to put the skin under tension several times every day so that it will grow wider.

Betamethasone valerate ointment, which is available by prescription may help, but it won’t work by itself. Manual stretching is still required.

willywellbeing.com/forums/f...

cirp.org/library/normal/

thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki/T...

genitalwholeness.wordpress....

cirp.org/library/treatment/...

healthboards.com/boards/men...

Circumcision is a horrible, mutilating, destructive, harmful operation, that takes off the best part of the penis. It should be considered a last resort after conservative treatment fails. One may prefer to remain as one is rather than undergo circumcision.

Okay thanks

The first time I retracted mine it was a accident. I was jumping on the trampoline and some how the perfect conditions happened where my underwear pulled my foreskin behind my glans. I was in pain ran to the restroom and saw the damage for the first time. I was a sophomore in high school. I always had tight foreskin and eventually got circumcised.

That seems like an excessive response. Did you know then that you can stretch your foreskin to make glide smoothly back and forth?

drelastic.com/

You may also like...