I was overweight in a period and tried to try different diets. After the whole effort, I could put my weight slightly lower, but the diet was not enough, so I tried to walk every day after work to see a better result. I also bought a smartwatch from an online site, so I can check my activity day. But I ask you if it is possible to propose some solutions to lower my weight. If you know any food or exercise for weight loss, tell me
Some solutions for Weight Loss - Men's Health Forum
1. Eat brown rice/whole wheat bread/coarse grains.
2. Stop coke/cookies and all the infernal junk.
3. Stop read meat/booze.
4. Cardio (moderate to intense) at least 1hr/per day.
4. Resistance/weights 30 mins at least alt days.
5. Dancing the best and real fun part if you know or want to try.
Be realistic. Aim at BMI 25 in 1-2 yr time frame.
I agree but must make sure you DONT loose muscle mass.
Most people I have seen starve for a few days loose a lot
and then same old same old habit and they end up with even
For me I am around BMI 23.5-24.5. As I get around 24.5
I reduce cal intake increase cardio get to 23.5 in 2 month
So for me it is about 7lb which I loose in 2-3 months with
roughly 2 hr of intense cardio. Since I do weights I don't
go less than 2500cal. For me muscles are super critical.