Circumcised swollen scar: I was... - Men's Health Forum

Men's Health Forum
17,375 members3,414 posts

Circumcised swollen scar

I was circumcised at 1.6 years and the scar is still high and when I wake up in the morning it is very swollen

20 Replies
oldestnewest

It looks decent to me dude. You sure it's not just full from getting morning wood?

1 like

I get a bit complexed, when it is flaccid the scar looks swollen

hmmm.....i reckon it looks good. you able to post a pic of it flaccid to show?

1 like

How can I send you?

just do another post mate

I published

Hi I would not really worry as partners mostly like it that way, I know my women does.

NOWHARD

I see other cases of circumcision the scar does not swell more

When you're flaccid, that's not that "really" swelling. What's going on is, YOUR pinkish skin (the inner foreskin) id bunching and competing itself tightly together, when its not being stretched out during an erection. Mine's does the same exact thing. Check out my pics

I saw your photos, but even pulled the foreskin sometimes it looked like it had an accumulation of liquid

Hi M, What we really need to see is a pair, slack and hard like above, but from that above you have no problems.

NOWHARD

Hi M I see what your saying but it goes when its erect its great penis you have, so don't be ashamed of it.

I have been pumping this year with a Bathmate and with doing this I have notice I have gain some extra foreskin, but when its erect its gone I have gained so extra girth and with PE exercises some on the length, but I do not worry about it.

The only thing you can try is icing it with a wet ice cube, as often as you can over a two week period, and see if that makes it smaller or you can get a scar softener and see if that works its magic on you.

NOWHARD

It looks slightly swollen.

Have you had vigorous sex or masturbated too hard?

Yes

It’s very common, nothing to worry about it will subside within a week.

I’ve had exactly the same problem.

Every day when I wake up, my foreskin is swollen, but during the day the swelling goes down. Does anyone have this problem?

I get this man, take a look at my posts but I've started wrapping mine at night but my swelling still hasn't gone down

and has had some change from this to its last publication?

Nope. I wish!

You may also like...