Men's Health Forum
9,704 members1,997 posts

Tight foreskin

I'm 17 years old , my penis seems ok to me but Ive got issues with my fore skin . I am not able to pull it back down even with adequate amount of skin . The tip of the foreskin seems to be tight and very painful when I try to pull it down I've tried stretching but it just lead to more pain Wat should I do..thank you

11 Replies
oldestnewest

i advise you to go for circum

1 like

Dont

I have the same problem. I have an uncircumcised penis too, and what im trying is just to keep doing that. I heard that if you just endure the pain, it'll go away after about a couple weeks. Trying this currently.

I don't know who's told you that nonsense but it certainly doesn't go away! The best way to fix it is getting circumcised. I did it too and I'm very glad I've done it!

That’s not even close to the truth.

willywellbeing.com is where to find permanent solutions.

Get circumsised before you get older..

I would personally speak to your GP first before any harsh decisions are made, I know your age but you could be a slow developer, try pulling it gently down (Not force) when your in the bath and also try some lube, that can do the trick but don't force it, mine was the same when I was younger and my gp told me this and as last resort he did offer me the circumcision, my baths and lube did the trick, am proud of mine now, good luck mate

Go to willywellbeing.com to get proper suggestions for non-surgical permanent resolution.

Be careful what advice you get online. There are a lot of anti circumcision groups/trolls online that are bitter about being circumcised at birth.

Go to a GP, see the options. I had phimosis and recurring balanitis so I went for circumcision after steroid creams didn't work. Best choice I ever made, but after reading online You See all the sh*t trolls post. Circumcision is NOT WRONG under medical reasons.

1 like

Do not worry. You are normal for your age. Your foreskin is still developing. It will retract later. You don’t have phimosis You have a normal non-retractable foreskin due to your age.

You are blessed with a protective, highly-innervated, erogenous full-length foreskin. Many unforeskinned guys would envy your foreskin. You display great wisdom in wanting to avoid circumcision.

You should thank your parents for protecting your physical integrity. Because of your physical integrity you will be able to have sex the way nature intended it.

sexasnatureintendedit.com/

doctorsopposingcircumcision...

Do not be misled by those who want you to have part of your penis cut off.

Every male starts life with a tight, non-retractable foreskin. Some get looser automatically and some need a little help.

The foreskin is supposed to be tight and non-retractable in childhood so that it provides protection, but it is supposed to retract and glide back and forth in adulthood. Teens are in transition between childhood and adulthood so frequently the foreskin is still non-retractable.

It is not necessary to have a foreskin that will retract. Some men live their entire lives with a non-retractable foreskin. They can masturbate, have penetrative sex, get married, and father children with a foreskin that does not retract.

circumstitions.com/Restric/...

You may clean non-retractile foreskin with a rubber-bulb ear syringe. Just fill the syringe with lukewarm water and squirt it into the foreskin.

It is easy to make your foreskin wider and looser by manual stretching.

circumstitions.com/Docs/tee...

Almost all boys are born with a foreskin that does not retract. This is normal. It takes years for the ability to retract to develop. About ½ of boys have a retractable foreskin by 10.4 years of age. Many adolescents still have foreskins that have tips that are too narrow to pass back over the penis head. These foreskins may be gently stretched over a period of time to cause them to widen. In most cases, the foreskin becomes retractable by age eighteen.

When your penis is erect, gently pull your foreskin back against the head of the penis. As the head attempts to pass through the foreskin it will stretch the skin a little. Do this several times every day and in a few weeks or months your foreskin will widen and you will be able to retract your foreskin. Do NOT force retraction. Do NOT cause yourself pain.

It works by tissue expansion. Stretching skin induces “mitosis” which is a word that means “division of cells”. New skin cells are formed and the skin expands but it takes some time. The increase in size is permanent. Be patient and give mitosis time to work.

The important thing is to put the skin under tension several times every day so that it will grow wider.

Betamethasone valerate ointment, which is available by prescription may help, but it won’t work by itself. Manual stretching is still required.

willywellbeing.com/forums/f...

cirp.org/library/normal/

thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki/T...

genitalwholeness.wordpress....

cirp.org/library/treatment/...

healthboards.com/boards/men...

Circumcision is a horrible, mutilating, destructive, harmful operation, that takes off the best part of the penis. It should be considered a last resort after conservative treatment fails. One may prefer to remain as one is rather than undergo circumcision.

You may also like...