As a family member of a prostatitis patient, we pay more attention to our daily diet and lifestyle. We ask the doctor and surf the internet to find a most suitable diet for my brother and make a plan as follows:
1. Nobody can drink alcohol or coffee during eating or in the party
2. Fruits and vegetables must be available at any time
3. Cooking fish, egg instead of pork and beef, any red meat is banned
4. Make sure hot water is available for all day
5. Refuse all-wheat bread
6. Take exercise after dinner
This is a rough plan we made for our family and my brother, who has chronic prostatitis, is these prostatitis foods to avoid right? What do we need to add?