Help for thyroid issues:

Some of us, or indeed relatives or friends - have thyroid issues: These two excellent petitions need some help: Firstly Thyroid UK are fighting to give patients some choice, not everybody does well on the standard pharma treatments, and do better on the natural ones... this petition is about a choice of treatment: Please sign it and pass it along to others: change.org/petitions/endocr... epetitions.direct.gov.uk/pe...

and this second one is fighting the corner of thryoid petitions world over: change.org/petitions/endocr...

and the final one is a simple signing of a very interesting register: worldthyroidregister.com/

If you can help, please do... so many of us with autoimmune disorders... silently go on to develop thyroid issues.

Thanks. Mary F x

2 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi, thank you for this. I will sign the petitions.

I have Multiple Sclerosis and Hughes Syndrome. My 16 year old daughter is being tested for an under active thyroid. I'm really worried for her - she's only just beginning her life.

• Hello I also hav Hughes, and sjogrens.. and hypothyroidisim normally goes with this according to Professor H himself! I also have psoriatic arthropathy and SLE Lupus as well.. so we all seem to end up with something alongside it. My daughter 15.. has hughes and lupus x

Mary F x

You may also like...