The Spring 2012 Issue of News & Views was packed in a record-breaking time today, especially considering the need to add raffle tickets and World Lupus Day posters/stickers. They’re now all sat in trolleys ready to be sent out to our members. We are very grateful to everybody that gave up their time to help with the packing. We couldn’t do it without you all.
The new issue of News & Views includes;
• A very informative article on ‘Lupus, Hydroxychloroquine and the Eyes’
• “Meditation for Combating Fatigue & Stress” by Emily Wojcik
• “The Role of Skin Camouflage in Patients’ Well Being”
• An article of Lupus & Nutrition by Stephanie Ghuman dipNT
• Stories and pictures of our fantastic fundraisers
• The latest news from the National Office
• Your Letters
• Useful advice and information to help you manage your lupus
• Reports from our regional support groups
• Plus LOADS more
Another big thank you goes to everyone that contributed their stories and photos for this issue. We always need high quality photos for consideration. If you have some photos that you’d like to possibly see in the next issue then please email them to email@example.com
If you have any stories then you can write to ‘Dear News & Views’ (Unfortunately we can’t guarantee they will be published and we aren’t in a position to reply to these letters).
If you aren’t a member of LUPUS UK and would like to receive News & Views and all our other communications then you can join for just £10 a year. If you’d like to join online just click here - bit.ly/mrDyQu
For more reasons to become a member you can read about it here - bit.ly/ActPP1