We have updated our information and guidance about lupus and COVID19 vaccination: lupusuk.org.uk/covid19-vacc...
The latest update has added:
• Guidance for people experiencing a lupus flare
• Guidance for people due to start immunosuppressive therapy
• Guidance for people on anticoagulation therapy
• Expanded information about vaccine safety
• Updated guidance for people with a history of severe allergic reaction
I want to add that it is great to see so many people within this community having their first vaccine dose and sharing their experiences for others. Thank you all for sharing. I understand that some people have strong views about the vaccination rollout and I'd like to remind everyone to ensure they keep discussions polite, respectful and supportive.
I am monitoring the forum for comments/posts that are inaccurate/misleading and will take steps to remove them. Please bear in mind that we are only a small team, currently under increased pressure. You can help us a lot by using the 'report' function to flag any concerning comments to us.